Our pre-purchase assessments of a property are an all-inclusive inspection of the structures on site and boundaries of the property in sale not simply a structural survey.
Therefore we inspect every property for:
- Structural defects, such as settlement / subsidence damage to the floors, walls & roof, damp, water, pest, fungal and / or fire damage, and unacceptable use of materials and poor workmanship.
- Planning compliance with the drawings and documents submitted to the Planning Authority for the property.
- Compliance with the applicable Building Regulations of the time for the construction of the property and / or extensions thereof.
- Wastewater treatment system inspection, to confirm it is in working order and is installed and working in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Confirmation that the property along with the necessary rights of way for access, wayleaves for services, etc. are accurately reflected by the folio map for the property and vice versa.
- Snag list items such as damaged fixtures and fitting are also highlighted.
On completion and issue of our reports you will have all the information necessary to make a fully informed decision about the purchase of this property. As part of these discussions we can also review any future extension, renovation and / or redevelopment queries you may have with regard to the property.